1. RO technology: is capable of removing 99.9% of histolytica, arsenic, heavy metal ions, viruses, bacteria and other impurities from the water to bring completely pure water. Karofi water purifier uses FilmtecTM RO membranes, directly imported from DOW-USA Group, certified and recommended by the NSF.
2. 7 stages filtration system: With the 6th and 7th cartridge is Mineral and Nano Silver cartridge which provide filtered water with additional useful minerals and are able to kill up to 99.99% of bacteria in the water, raises pH, respectively.
3. Built-in intelligent microcontroller:
- Automatic cartridge replacement alarm
- Automatic RO membranes washing
- Automatic low water supply alarm
- LED screen displays the remaining time for each cartridge replacement.
Microcontroller of Karofi iRO 1.1 intelligent water purifier
4. Cost savings:
- Save costs for replacement of cartridges and accessories.
- Save power: high pressure valves are automatically disconnected when the water is full to avoid power waste.The electricity consume only around 3kw/month.
- Costs of 1 liter of water through Karofi water purifier system are only 1/50 of those for 1 liter of bottled water.
5. High quality accessories: Plastic pressure tank with durable steel, Karofi tap of the U.S technology, IQ luxury cabinet, nonmagnetic stainless steel cabinet, KSD automatic solenoid valve, Karofi smooth pumps with the capacity of suctioning up to 2 meters deep.
6. 2-year warranty, 24/7 technical support
- Karofi water purifier is manufactured according to the technological processes certified in line with ISO 9001: 2008 Standard.
- Water filtered by Karofi water purifier meets the QCVN06-1:2010/BYT, National technical regulation for bottled/packaged natural mineral waters and drinking waters.
- Clear origin: Karofi water purifier are manufactured and assembled in KAROFI., JSC.
- Use of Filmtec RO membranes, directly imported from the United States.
- Sharp, specific and clear stamps:
+ Functional stamps: are mounted on parts of machine, specifying materials, effects and duration of use of each cartridge No. 1, 2 and 3, pumps, pressure tanks and taps…
+ Extra-stamps: are sticked on the product with clear details of hotline, website and product origin helping customers be assured about the origin of products.
+ DAC stamps certify genuine products.
- Packaging is made from environmentally friendly materials, durable and resistant to pulling, compression and high temperature, helping protect the entire products
- Quality Awards: “One of the Top 100 golden products in 2012”; “Prestigious Brand in 2013”, “One of the Top 100 high-quality products in 2013”, “Official Partner of Dow Water & Process Solution” and many more. For more details, see here.